Custom Iron Works LLC, of Slidell, Louisiana. Established 1990
Family owned and operated, Custom Iron Works offers over 60 years of combined experience in the commercial, residential industrial and marine metals spaces. Our expertise includes the fabrication of beautiful ornamental iron balcony rails, court yard rails, stair rails, New Orleans style fences and gates. All custom made ornamental work can be done in maintenance-free aluminum or steel. Our custom work will make the fencing, gates, rails and awning of your home or business stand out with gorgeous ornamental wrought iron.
Custom Iron fabricates and erects structural steel columns, beams and stairways for commercial, industrial and marine applications. We also have complete machine shop capability. Custom Iron has over 9,000 sq ft of combined facility space with a 6000 square foot fabrication shop, including an 10 ton overhead bridge crane and a 3000 square foot industrial machine shop on-site. We also perform miscellaneous fabrication & machining of aluminum, stainless steel and steel. Custom Iron Works has a complete mobile welding service capable of aluminum and steel work for commercial, residential, industrial and marine applications. We are committed to exceeding expectations on every project, and we are positive you’ll be impressed with our detailed craftsmanship. THERE IS NO JOB TOO BIG, OR SMALL!!!
At Custom Iron Works, customer service is our top priority. We are known for quality, ownership and professionalism in service. We are happy to provide references from professional contractors and homeowners who can attest to this reputation. Our mission is to deliver a quality job the first time, on time, every time. We quote a price, stick to it, and deliver the impeccable results you desire. These proven methods have developed a long list of satisfied customers. We invite you to join this list, and benefit from the many advantages of partnering with Custom Iron Works for all your ornamental iron, structural steel and miscellaneous fabrication needs:
- We are locally owned and operated, with over 60 years of experience.
- We are a fully licensed and insured contractor.
Louisiana State Contractor License #43718/#884309
- We have certified welders and can provide certification papers upon request.
- We have complete machine shop capability.
- We are able to work with aluminum, stainless steel and steel materials.
- We cater to all residential, commercial, industrial and marine clients.
- We offer free consultations, and stick to the price we quote you!
- We provide on-site measuring and expert custom installation, or you can submit your order for shipping.
We offer door-to-door logistics services for all of our fabrication. From UPS/FedEx to Flat Bed Trailers, we ship it all.